Achieving a ratified record involves more than just an awesome skydive. Fulfilling all of the requirements means putting a small bit of extra effort. A good record can evolve using the following checklist:
- Identify the record you expect to break.
- Find a drop zone to host the effort.
- Locate the right officials to certify the record.
- Make sure all memberships are up-to-date.
- Where applicable, ensure all FAI Sporting Licenses have been issued.
- Submit the plan to the officials.
- Make the skydive.
- Verify all the paperwork is complete.
- Submit all required information to USPA for processing.
- Frame your certificate.
USPA is always ready to answer questions along the way in support of your success!